Writing for a journal (low impact to high impact) (WJ 004)
The course aims to cater students, scholars, researchers, academicians and corporates for publication advantage and enable them to have an upper edge to get tenure, promotion or research funding. Our Journal writing course covers that important aspect for a journal article development so that your concepts are presented to the world of research in the way how it should be.
- Basic Introduction
- Selection of journal
- How to write brief intro and review
- What to focus in the methodology
- How to analyse and present tables and figures
- Writing results and discussion
- Referencing System and proof reading
- Critical review & submission
- Answering a reviewer’s questions
Who can participate?
Researchers, Academicians, service staff and students, who have collected survey data and are about to summarize and analyse to publish their study in a peer-reviewed journal article can participate in this course.
Benifits Of Course
- Publication advantage & knowledge on grant proposal writing
- In-detail knowledge about various styles of journal writing
- Critically review of others and personal works for refined research
- Knowledge on International Referencing system applied globally
- Proper response to Reviewer so that the article is easily accepted
Weekdays (Monday - Friday)
Weekend Batches (Saturday - Sunday)Course Syllabus